Saturday, January 28, 2012

Why it's difficult

I really wanted this blog to be something fun to write for my daughter and I to look at and remember all the wonderful times we shared and I how much I love watching her grow and become her own person. After all she becomes more independent and curious with each passing day. However, things right now with her father and I are not as blissful. I promised myself I would be completely honest with no regrets so that's what I'm going to do. Sam and I are not right for each other. I truly believe that we are not meant to be together forever. I love Sam very dearly but it's becoming more and more difficult to try and see myself with him forever and to be happy. We have very little in common and constantly disagree which leads to arguments. He really is an amazing person but I'm at a point in my life where I really don't know how or what to think. The only solid and stable relationship I have right now is that between my daughter and I. It's so hard to imagine any kind of life there would have been if things hadn't played out the way they did. I give 110% of myself to her and I wouldn't have it any other way. I was watching a tv program the other evening where a very godly woman stated that her husband comes before her children. That completely blew my mind. My daughter will always come first up against anyone and everyone. Anyways, this blog has become a task I find difficult and unenjoyable. I suppose it's unenjoyable for everyone seeing as I have nobody acknowledging it.. I think I might have to put this project on the back burner until I have a healthier state of mind.