Sunday, January 22, 2012

tired of it.

sometimes I find myself questioning whether or not Sam and I should be together. He's hardworking and a good provider. He does little things to ensure Delia and I are comfortable and happy. But sometimes that just doesn't seem to be enough. Am I being selfish? We both have histories with depression however I have overcome these dark feelings. I'm starting to realize that Sam has not. And him beig so miserable and angry with the work has really effected our lives. This puts me in such an awful position, do I stay and continue to live in this environment with my daughter while he seeks help? Or do I leave until he has wherever is wrong with him fixed? What kind of partner would I be of I left him while he was at his weakest point? Am I a horrible mother if I stay and have my daughter around him? I can't talk to my family and my only close friend is at such a different point in her life right now that I doubt she could understand. Whatever I decided to do I know I must stay strong and positive for my daughter. However I'm not strong enough to fight my tears during the hour where everyone is peacefully sleeping. Emotionally I'm so tired. Exhausted really. I find myself slipping back to a time where things were so easy. Reliving my happiest moments from my past over and over again in my dreams. Delia is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me and without her unconditional love I don't know where or who I would be today without her. Positive vibes would be much appreciated. I hope things are less stressful at your end.