Tuesday, December 20, 2011

HELLO!

I'm Brittany and well, here I am, dipping my toes into the blogging pond. I'm excited to share a new chapter of my life with all who are interested :)so terribly sorry for anyone who's a grammar lover because I'm quite obviously lacking in that department! Anyways here I stand.. muma of a lovely 14 month daughter, Adelia. Soon to be a student again,(yeesh) starting January. Lover of my beautifully handsome fiancée sam. And a painfully lazy crafter.

I just want it to be known that I fully promise to be completely honest in my attempts to have a successful blog. Im doing this for myself and for my daughter. I hope to use this as a tool so that one day we can look back and be proud of all that we have accomplished and appreciate all that our lives have had to offer.

Anyways, its 10am and I have a play date with a spunky bow-legged blonde! Have a great day everyone! (or anyone)